Thirty-two teams remain in the inaugural Helmet Madness tournament after the first two days of voting on the 615 Preps Twitter page.
There were some close results in the opening round, including some where the lead changed hands in the second day of voting.
Three of the four regions had four matchups where the winner received less than 60 percent of votes.
The closest matchup was decided by nine votes, with Middle Tennessee Christian holding on to defeat Franklin Road Academy.
- Five most-voted matchups of the first round:
- Gordonsville/Gallatin (482 votes)
- Hendersonville/MBA (456 votes)
- White House/Brentwood (441 votes)
- Mt. Juliet Christian/Mt. Juliet (421 votes)
- Beech/Page (410 votes)
- Five closest matchups of the first round:
- Middle Tennessee Christian (50.5%) over FRA)
- Clarksville (52.2%) over CPA
- Summit (53.6%) over Stewarts Creek
- McGavock (54.3%) over Siegel
- Cheatham County (54.8%) over Brentwood Academy
Updated region brackets:
Voting on second-round matchups is underway and continues until 10 a.m. Saturday.
The full bracket:
You must be logged in to post a comment.