Today’s the day.
Today’s the day voting ends for the Citizens Bank Player of the Week for Week 11, the final one of the regular season. You can vote every 30 minutes until 6 p.m. Central this evening, then Chris Brooks and Scott Burton will cast their votes on the 615 Preps Podcast for who they think should receive the mini-helmet award. You can wait until Thursday for the reveal, or you can listen to the podcast Wednesday and find out then.
After this week’s award is presented, all 11 of the regular season award winners are eligible to claim another one (or more) in the playoffs.
Also, if you haven’t voted yet, do so. Regardless of your preference of candidates, it’s one of the most important things you can do. There are some players from schools who haven’t done so well in these votes (Brentwood candidates have never gotten many votes for some reason) that might have won had they gotten more support.
On a more serious note, if you haven’t voted in the election, do so today. Regardless of your preference of candidates, it’s one of the most important things you can do.
In the meantime, catch up on what you might have missed from Monday:
- Shelbyville out of Class 5A playoffs, TSSAA rules
- Nashville area top-10 prep football teams, Week 12
- 5 takeaways after Week 11 of the TSSAA regular season
- Daily News Journal
- Region 3-6A surging entering state football playoffs | Joyce
- Murfreesboro Post
- Rutherford County High School Football Playoff Preview
- Rutherford County High School Football Playoff Picks
- Williamson Home Page
- Lipscomb Academy football cementing culture, wins in Trent Dilfer’s second season at helm
- Southern Middle Tennessee Sports
- 2020 GRIDIRON STAT LEADERS
- WEEK 11 SCORES, PLAYOFF OPENING-ROUND SCHEDULE