Cooler weather is expected for this week’s games, actually making it feel like October.
It won’t have too much of an impact on the games, which can only help raise the stakes of some of these critical region games down the stretch.
Aside from Oakland-Riverdale, several other games have big playoff seeding implications this week. Franklin at Brentwood, Goodpasture at CPA, King’s Academy at DCA, McCallie at Father Ryan and Pope John Paul II at MUS are just a few of the region games going down this week.
Meanwhile, catch up on what you may have missed from Wednesday:
- 615 Preps
- 615 Preps Podcast: Oakland head coach Kevin Creasy, Week 9 preview
- Who Ya Got? Pick winners for Week 9’s top games
- Daily News Journal
- Area high school football Week 9 preview
- Wilson Post
- Wilson County’s Friday prep football
- Summit’s Keaten Wade sidelined again after re-aggravating foot injury
- Top Nashville area prep football games for Week 9
- Southern Middle Tennessee Sports
- IN STAGNANT POLLS, SUMMIT MAINTAINS NO. 5 CLASS 5A SPOT