With August gone, we’re now two-thirds of the way through 2020. Here’s hoping the last third goes better than the first two.
As September arrives, so does the bulk of region play in the area. As of this morning, there are 49 games involving area teams scheduled for this week, with 38 of those being region affairs. Clarksville also joins the fun on Friday after missing the first two weeks of action.
Maybe better weather will be in the forecast for this week.
In the meantime, catch up on what you might have missed from Monday:
- Tennessee high school football statewide Associated Press poll after Week 2
- Midstate high school football top-10 rankings after Week 2
- Southern Middle Tennessee Sports
- 2020 gridiron stat leaders
- Murfreesboro Post
- Week 3 Rutherford County high school football preview
- Week 3 Rutherford County high school football picks
- Wilson Post
- AUG. 29 FOOTBALL — BGA 12, WCHS 8