While trick-or-treaters have visions of lots of candy on Saturday, some prep football teams would like nothing more than to treat themselves to a playoff spot next week.
Others would simply like to finish on a high note.
Among those attempting to avoid winless regular seasons this week: Cannon County (at York Institute), Cheatham County (vs. Harpeth), Maplewood (vs. Tullahoma), Glencliff (at Gallatin), Siegel (vs. East Nashville) and Station Camp (at Wilson Central).
On the flip side, those seeking unbeaten regular season records include Pearl-Cohn (at Giles County), Creek Wood (at Springfield), Oakland (at Warren County), DCA (vs. Mt. Juliet Christian), Davidson Academy (at Jackson Christian) and Brentwood Academy (at Baylor).
Meanwhile, catch up on what you might have missed from Thursday:
- Southern Middle Tennessee Sports
- MOSTRADAMUS SPEAKS: PREDICTIONS FOR WEEK 11
- COLUMBIA ACAD. LATEST VICTIM OF WEEK 11 COVID CANCELLATIONS
- PERSONNEL QUESTIONS FOR LIONS, SHELBYVILLE IN FINALE
- Williamson Home Page
- PLAYOFF PREVIEW: Looking at Williamson County football teams and their playoff hopes
- Main Street Preps
- Russell’s Week 11 Midstate HS football predictions
- Hartsville Vidette
- Trousdale County returns to action vs. Jackson County